EFT Externship for Professionals
October 15, 2018 @ 9:00 am - October 18, 2018 @ 5:00 pm| $450
Monday, October 15-18, 2018
9:00 am to 5:00 pm
@ Greenwich Center for Hope & Renewal
This 4-day Externship is for mental health professionals. Participants will learn about EFT through a combination of lectures, videos, observation of live interviews and role play exercises. Upon completion of this course, participants will:
- Identify the basic stages and steps of Emotionally Focused Therapy
- See marital distress from an attachment perspective
- Help couples recognize and deescalate problematic patterns of interaction
- Help couples understand the underlying attachment needs that drive these negative patterns
- Help couples create and restore the emotional bond between them.
- Help couples repair attachment injuries, fostering healing within and between the couple
*SPACE IS LIMITED TO 30 PARTICIPANTS IN ORDER TO FOSTER A MORE PERSONAL, EXPERIENTIAL LEARNING ENVIRONMENT. EFT SUPERVISORS WILL BE AVAILABLE TO ASSIST SMALL GROUP LEARNING AND PRACTICE.
(This program is seeking approval for 28 CE credit hours through R. Cassidy Seminars, CTAMFT, and NASW-CT.
The course fee of $1,105 (or $1,065 via check) is due by August 15, 2018.
After August 15, the fee is $1,170. (or $1,120 via check).
Fees are due at the time of registration.
Up to September 12, 2018 – $125 processing fee applied.
September 13 – 23, 2018 – 25% of fee is non-refundable and non-transferable.
After September 23, 2018 – 100% of fee is non-refundable and non-transferable.
CHECKS PAYABLE to GCHR:
Greenwich Center for Hope & Renewal
237 Taconic Road
Greenwich, CT 06831